MODESTO, Calif. (April 5, 2023) – From Easter lilies and spring florals to complete ready-made meals, sides and desserts, Save Mart and Lucky stores are offering easy and cost-saving solutions for shoppers gathering with family and friends for the upcoming Easter holiday.
“Easter is a special time for families in the communities we serve, whether it’s a dinner for two or meals for larger gatherings, Save Mart and Lucky stores provide the traditional food and spring florals they look forward to and enjoy each year” said Donovan Ford, Senior Vice President, Store Operations at The Save Mart Companies.
Save Mart and Lucky shoppers will find traditional holiday meal and delectable dessert choices that include:
- “Dinner for Two” ($24.99): a choice of either Applewood smoked ham or a Santa Maria tri-tip (1lb)
- Choose two sides: mashed potatoes & gravy (20 ounce), roasted red potatoes (16 ounce), scalloped potatoes (16 ounce), or roasted Brussel sprouts (8 ounce)
- “Complete Ham Meal” ($59.99, serves six to eight): fully cooked ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, and brown sugar sweet potatoes.
- “Complete Turkey Meal” ($59.99, serves six to eight): fully cooked Butterball Turkey, savory bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and cranberry sauce.
- Fruit Tart ($20.00, 9”)
- Fresh Strawberry Boston Crème Pie ($12.99, 8”)
- Cream pies (Banana, Coconut, French Silk, Triple Chocolate) ($10.99)
Topping off the Easter holiday, Save Mart and Lucky California supermarkets also have 10” stem tulips ($8.99) and 6” potted Easter Lilies ($10.99) offering the perfect gifts for loved ones.
With convenience in mind, ordering options are also available through Instacart and Doordash while supplies last now through April 11. For more information on Save Mart and Lucky’s “Easter Made Easy” offerings, please visit. www.SaveMart.com and www.LuckySupermarkets.com.